New Promotions at Wotton + Kearney
Construction Bulletin – April 2014
Construction Bulletin – November 2013
Our sole focus is insurance law and we act for a diverse range of risk carriers, underwriting agents, brokers and corporate insureds relevant to litigious and general advisory services.
Our service offering is broad. We have expertise in all forms of insurance claims litigation including claims relevant to:
- Wotton + Kearney – Winner of the "Best Law Firm (Revenue under $50 million)" award at the 2014 BRW Client Choice Awards.
- Wotton + Kearney's Chief Operating Officer was named Lawyers Weekly "Practice Manager of the Year" for the second year running in 2013.
- Wotton + Kearney has invested in cutting edge legal technology to allow the efficient and streamlined management of large numbers of documents
- Our 6 key focus groups are:
+ Public and Products Liability
+ Financial Lines
+ Property/ISR+ Trade and Transport
- Wotton + Kearney was ranked fastest growing legal employer in The Australian's annual Legal Affairs Partnership Survey for 2011.
- Wotton + Kearney is ranked as a leading insurance law firm in the 2014 Chambers & Partners Asia Pacific Guide.
- 4 of Wotton + Kearney's partners were named leading insurance lawyers in the 2014 Chambers & Partners Asia Pacific Guide.
- As part of its CSR programme, Wotton + Kearney successfully represented an asylum seeker in his application for Judicial Review following a refusal to grant him refugee status. Visit our news and media page to find out more.