About Ines Shennan
Ines is a Solicitor in Wotton + Kearney’s Auckland office with experience in natural catastrophe High Court proceedings and Alternative Dispute Resolution, including Judicial Settlement Conference and mediation attendances.
She has appeared as junior counsel at the Court of Appeal. Ines provides support to partners and senior lawyers in advising on professional indemnity and employment liability.
Areas of Expertise
- Professional Indemnity
- Dispute Resolution
- Natural Catastrophes
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Professions & Business Services
Ines Shennan's Experience
- Assisting with the day-to-day conduct of subrogated recoveries and ensuring that insurer clients achieve a cost-effective result.
- Providing advice and assistance to solicitors, architects and other professionals in respect to complaints made against them to their professional governing bodies.
- She manages and reviews document discoveries, drafts pleadings and helps with preparation for a mediation or trial.
- Member of the New Zealand Insurance Law Association
- Member of the Young Insurance Professionals Australia and New Zealand