We know insurance products “inside and out”. 2019 Chambers rankings put W+K in poll position
Wotton + Kearney has been recognised as a Band 1 insurance firm Australia for the seventh consecutive year in the 2019 Chambers Asia-Pacific rankings and has retained Band 2 in New Zealand.
Clients have praised Wotton + Kearney’s work in Chambers with comments like “they know insurance products inside and out”, and “they provide us with exceptional service and they take the time to understand our issues and provide solutions”.
Along with the firm rankings, five Wotton + Kearney partners are ranked individually by Chambers:
- David Kearney – Eminent Practitioner for the third consecutive year
- Antony Holden – ranked since 2016 and now moving into Band 2. Client described him as “very approachable and good at giving options to resolve matters”
- Cain Jackson – ranked since 2013, “is astute, experienced and looks for careful solutions to problems”, and moved up to Band 2 this year
- Andrew Moore – clients say “he’s just technically excellent” – ranked since 2014 and now moved up to Band 3, and
- Mathew Francis – Recognised Practitioner for the second year running.