Aaron advises domestic and international insurers on building, construction and infrastructure claims and acts for various industry participants at all levels.
Having worked in private practice and as part of an in-house legal team, Aaron has a deep appreciation of the commercial and legal demands facing clients. With this insight, he takes a wholistic and commercial approach to resolving matters.
- Acted for a domestic civil works contactor in a multi-million dollar dispute with its principal concerning the design and construction of a piping project in regional NSW. Assisted in achieving a mutually agreed outcome between the parties.
- Acted for a large domestic insurer in a dispute with its insured relating to indemnity and allocation for a strata defects dispute in the Supreme Court of NSW.
- Acted for a property developer in a dispute with a builder for a large mixed-use development in Parramatta, relating to issues concerning security, extensions of time, defects and scope. Assisted in achieving a mutually agreed outcome between the parties.
- Acted for international insurers in a dispute concerning coverage for defects in a large NSW roads infrastructure project.
- Acted for international insurers in an indemnity dispute relating to first party loss coverage for defects in a correctional facility in the Northern Territory.
- Professional Liability
- Property - Commercial
- Construction + Infrastructure
- Security of Payments
- Australia Insurance Law Association