Jackson works in Wotton + Kearney’s General Liability team.
Jackson manages a busy caseload of matters across the area of insurance litigation for general insurers and large corporate/multinational corporates. Jackson specialises in defending dust disease and toxic tort claims, high value/complex personal injury claims, public and product liability claims, as well as workers’ compensation recovery actions.
Prior to joining Wotton + Kearney, Jackson worked as a solicitor in the insurance litigation department of an international firm. He also previously worked as a mediator in the Family Division of the Children’s Court of Victoria, and as a Registrar of the Magistrates Court of Victoria.
- Defending a high volume of claims against a manufacturer of asbestos products alleged to have caused terminal injuries.
- Defending a variety of insured entities in respect of personal injury damages claims, including schools, construction companies, real estate agents, sporting stadiums etc.
- Defending a variety of clients in relation to claims arising from workplace accidents, including claims by injured workers and recovery actions.
- Healthcare + Lifesciences
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability + Recall
- Construction + Infrastructure
- Healthcare + Life Science
- Manufacturing + Consumer Goods
- Sports, Leisure + Entertainment
- Australian Insurance Law Association
- Law Institute of Victoria