Johnson is a solicitor in the Auckland office. He provides advice on matters in the areas of Construction and Professional Indemnity.
Johnson has assisted in acting and advising insured professionals in court and disciplinary tribunal proceedings, including doctors, engineers and lawyers. His elective papers at Auckland Law have provided the groundwork for solving complex problems and dispute resolution.
Johnson has completed a secondment with a major global insurer, giving him insight in the workings of a claims team and the service they require to ensure quality service.
Cyber + Data Security
- Assisting with providing advice for the containment and remediation of an extensive school network following a ransomware attack.
- Assisting in providing advice to insurers for social engineering scam of an international retailer of more than USD800,000.
- Assisting in defence of unsatisfactory conduct allegations of lawyers in the Lawyers and Conveyancers Disciplinary Tribunal and with the Legal Complaints and Review Officer.
- Assisting in defence of professional trustee involved in High Court proceedings for breach of fiduciary duties.
- Assisting in defence of proceedings brought against engineer involved with large apartment development.
- Assisting in various defences of medical and health professionals in the Health Practitioners Disciplinary Tribunal and the Health and Disability Commission.
- Assisting in the subrogation recovery of a motor vehicle accident valued at over NZD $200,000.
- Cyber + Data Security
- Professional Liability
- Subrogated Recoveries
- Construction + Infrastructure
- Professions + Business Services
- Committee Member of Auckland Young Insurance Professionals