Manja is a senior associate at Wotton + Kearney, specialising in employment and industrial relations law. She is an experienced advocate, with a strong background in industrial and employment litigation as well as, commercial litigation. Manja acts for insurers and their insureds in various State and Federal jurisdictions relating to a broad range of matters, including discrimination and sexual harassment, breach of contract, general protections and unfair dismissal claims. She also regularly represents insureds who are under investigation or subject to proceedings commenced by the Fair Work Ombudsman.
Employment Practices Liability
- Acting for local government councils in Queensland and private entities (including private schools and universities) in defending claims of sexual harassment, discrimination, unfair dismissal and general protections.
- Acting for large labour hire employers and other entities in responding to Fair Work Ombudsman investigations.
- Acting for builders in defending claims for negligent construction works.
- Acting for IT security companies in defending negligence claims for breaches of cyber security.
- Acting for insurers in advising on policy coverage and managing disputed policy claims.
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Liability
- Workplace Health + Safety
- Construction + Infrastructure
- Professions + Business Services
- Public Sector + Education
- Australian Insurance Law Association
- Australian Professional Indemnity Group