Rebecca is part of the Wotton + Kearney’s Healthcare Practice. Rebecca provides support to partners and senior lawyers representing the interests of healthcare providers before a range of bodies including the Health and Disability Commission, Medical Council of New Zealand, the Health Practitioners Disciplinary Tribunal, Coroners Court and High Court.
Rebecca is also experienced in assisting with employment-related disputes and providing workplace policy and compliance advice.
- Providing advice to healthcare professionals in respect to complaints made against them to their governing bodies.
- Advising healthcare professionals on regulatory and patient privacy matters.
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of Coronial inquest files.
- Operating an employment helpline for Federated Farmers.
- Healthcare + Lifesciences
- Professional Liability
- Healthcare + Life Sciences
- Wellington Medico-Legal Society