W+K partners recognised in the 2021 edition of Best Lawyers
Wotton + Kearney is pleased to have 21 partners featured in the 2021 edition of Best Lawyers Australia and New Zealand. We received 31 listings in total across a range of insurance law and litigation categories.
Recognition in Best Lawyers is based on peer review and feedback from leading lawyers on the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same legal practice and region. Additional “Lawyer of the Year” recognition goes to individuals with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific area and location, and we congratulate Aimee Credin and Sean O’Connor for their respective awards for Insurance Law and Personal Injury Litigation.
Our full listing is outlined below. Congratulations to you all.
Lawyer of the Year Awards
Recognised Lawyers – Australia & New Zealand
- Cain Jackson – Insurance Law, Class Action Litigation and Professional Malpractice Litigation
- Andrew Brennan – Insurance Law
- Andrew Seiter – Personal Injury Litigation
- Nick Lux – Professional Malpractice Litigation
- Robin Shute – Insurance Law and Personal Injury Litigation
- Andrew Moore – Insurance Law and Professional Malpractice Litigation
- Belinda Henningham – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation and Product Liability Litigation
- Charles Simon – Insurance Law and Personal Injury Litigation
- David Kearney – Insurance Law
- Katie Shanks – Insurance Law
- Patrick Boardman – Insurance Law and Professional Malpractice Litigation
- Sean O’Connor – Insurance Law and Personal Injury Litigation
- Tim Searle – Insurance Law
This publication is intended to provide commentary and general information. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. Formal legal advice should be sought in particular transactions or on matters of interest arising from this publication. Persons listed may not be admitted in all states and territories.