W+K Community Footprint FY2020 Report
Last year, vulnerable members of our communities needed more help than ever before. Through our Pro Bono and Responsible Business program, Community Footprint, W+K was able to help people experiencing homelessness, refugees and people seeking asylum, people experiencing domestic violence, and the elderly.
Our Community Footprint program is a core part of who we are, how we do business and how we give back to our communities.
The Community Footprint FY2020 Report highlights many of the impactful ways we contributed to our communities during a very challenging year, including:
- extending our partnership with the Black Dog Institute to help address mental health issues
- contributing more than 3,000 pro bono and community hours
- running 9 pro bono clinics, including remote offerings
- providing two pro bono secondments and hosting three pro bono interns
- providing financial support to 15 charity partners
- donating goods and other essential items, and
- making ‘kindness calls’.
Our plans for 2021 are even more ambitious and include a W+K team trekking the Larapinta Trail with the goal of raising more than $100,000 for the Black Dog Institute and improving mental health. If you’d like to know more about our Community Footprint program, please get in touch.
You can view a short video overview of the report below or read the full report here or at the button below.
This publication is intended to provide commentary and general information. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. Formal legal advice should be sought in particular transactions or on matters of interest arising from this publication. Persons listed may not be admitted in all states and territories. For our ILP operating in South Australia, liability is limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.