New Promotions at Wotton + Kearney
Wotton + Kearney is delighted to announce the following promotions, effective as of 1 July 2014.
New to the Partnership
Heidi and Raisa both started at W+K in 2010. Since then they have played key roles in the development and success of the firm, both in terms of their outstanding client service and also within W+K itself. The partners are delighted to welcome two successful, talented women to leadership roles in the firm.
In addition to our two new partners, W+K is also thrilled to announce the following, equally well deserved, promotions:
- Greg Carruthers-Smith, Special Counsel, Sydney
- Kristine Vale, Special Counsel, Sydney
- Mark Hughes, Special Counsel, Sydney
- Bhrig Chauhan, Senior Associate, Melbourne
- Danielle Skinner, Senior Associate, Sydney
- Katie Shanks, Senior Associate, Sydney
To learn more about our two new partners and newly promoted lawyers, you can view their individual profiles on our People page.
All of the promotions are testament not only to the expertise of these individuals, but also their commitment to the firm and the exceptional level of service they provide to our clients. We congratulate all of the lawyers on their fantastic achievements.01/07/2014